Rustic Boys Bedroom - Part 5 - DIY Bed & Charcoal Dresser


This bed was made by my hubby, we wanted a taller bed so that eventually we can build storage for the bottom of the bed. 


For the bedding we went with grays, mustard, navy and pops of red. I love it.



Bed: Aniah's Window
Round Mirror: Target
Stripped bedding: Ikea
Ribbed knitted mustard blanket: Target
Checked navy throw blanket: Target
Red Aztec Pillow: H&M Home
Small pillow and matching window sham: DIY
Red Dresser: Naudeau
Lamp on side table: Target
Curtains: Ikea

We took an old dresser and gave it a new lease. I painted this tall dresser graphite gray and added these very cool stone knobs. On top of the dresser I added a vintage egg basket we found at an antique market and filled it with my boys favorite magazines.
Dresser: DIY
Knobs: Hobby Lobby
Egg Basket: Antique Store find



No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Hover to Pin