HOPE Hallway

I love that the first thing that you see when you walk into our home is the word HOPE. I like to call it my HOPE hallway.
My desire is that when people enter our home that the word hope would speak volumes to them. 


Truth be told I am the one that often times needs the reminder.  Those days that the toil and worry of my day or week weigh heavy upon me. Those words hanging on my wall greet me and prompt me to bear in mind that my hope lies only in one place. Not in my circumstances, not in my job, my home and the furniture filled rooms, not in my children, but my hope and my expectation comes from the Lord.


And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you.      Psalms 39:7
Wall shelf: Corbels from Hobby Lobby and slab of walnut from a local lumber supplier. 
Rocking Horse: Flea Market Find
Vintage Iron: Flea Market Find
Bronze wall letters: Hobby Lobby


1 comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Hover to Pin