Rustic Masculine Bedroom - Part 3 - Framed Vintage Airplane & Gallery Wall



I found these really cool 1972 amateur photographer's photos at an estate sale. As soon as I saw them I immediately thought, these would make great wall art for someones home.

The pictures were already professionally matted so I used the sturdiness of the matted picture and just attached these wood pieces to create a frame. To get the cool brown color on the wood my husband used the bernzomatic technique. The bernzo technique is used by burning the wood then sanding and sealing it. Aren't they cool?  

The Bernzomatic Torch we used.



Here are the frames I hung up and my son posing by his gallery wall.

Wings Sign: Aniahs Window (DIY)
Airplane Frames: (DIY) 
Airplane Pictures: Estate Sale find
3 Small Zinc Frames: World Market
Small Gold Clock: Target
Marble Rhino Head: Target
Gasoline sign numbers (#10): Antique store find
21 metal and wood sign: Antique store find

                                   Stay tuned for Part 4 of this bedroom makeover.

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.
Hover to Pin